Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let's make Course Business

Well Guys, these days, it's rather hard to find good job without having good ability. If we want to be accepted in good company, usually some requirements such as ability in English and Computer literature. Of course, for some people having some capability be assets for getting a job. for instance we can just try to be course Instructore.


I was a private English teacher, when I had to finish my study to get my Bachelor degree due to my parents' lost of fee. Yup up to now, I can be Insya Allah try to be course instructor, for some programming language such as pascal, Visual Basic.Net. Well what shoul we do to build course computer place.

Well, exactly, of course we need about at least two computers, white board and some teachers of course, but if we prepared to teacher, of course, it will be better, so we can be teacher and also principle, isn't that nice :).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP